Dakota Ojibway Tribal Council
Copyright 2010. DOTC.
The Technical unit was created in 1976 with the goal to provide the expertise to its Tribal Council membership, capital planning and the fire and safety protection services. This goal is being achieved as the community leadership is now playing a greater role in identifying, developing and being responsible to the social economic and environmental issues for the citizens they serve
Fire Prevention Services
The Technical Unit inspections for Housing Programs affiliated with DOTC as follows:
The technical unit has been involved in the following community activities:
- Unit Single Family Development Project
- RRAP submissions yet to be completed. RRAP completed and 1 cancelled
- Replacement units and burnouts
- Units Section 95 Single Family Project
- Single Family Project
- On-going home visits in regards to mould and/or initiative renovations
On Reserve Housing & Community Infrastructure
Contacting Fire Prevention Services Staff
Contact On Reserve Housing Staff
DOTC Fire Prevention program receives funding from Indian and Northern Affairs Canada.
The program is responsible for three major deliverables.